Collaborative Group Work Room (CGWR) Booking
IMPORTANT: Please read the following updated CGWR guidelines before booking!
- To access our online booking platform (Skedda) use your my.ryerson login information
- 5 hour maximum booking time per day
- All students will have a standard 35 hours per week for CGWR bookings
- CGWR bookings will be available over a 14 day window
- Students will have 30 minutes to arrive for their CGWR booking. If you are more than 30 minutes late you forfeit your CGWR reservation
- Students may study in empty CGWRs until someone with a valid booking arrives
You no longer need to book a desk before arrival. Desks will be first-come, first-serve. CGWRs will continue to be bookable spaces.
Everyone entering the SLC will need:
- Your university OneCard
* Although masking will no longer be a requirement of attendance on campus, the university strongly recommends that all staff, students, faculty, visitors and contractors continue to wear a mask or face covering while indoors to limit the transmission of COVID-19. The university continues to actively monitor the impact of COVID-19 in our city and province. We will be nimble in responding to changes, and in planning for the future. The university may need to reinstate COVID-19 protocol, such as requirements for vaccinations, masking, and physical distancing should public health indicators change.
If you have any questions or accessibility concerns regarding accessing the SLC, please email email@example.com and a staff member will be in touch with you.
Not following SLC guidelines may result in a suspension of your booking access.
Please do your part to keep the SLC a safe space for everyone.