The SLC has partnered with the Office of the Registrar to offer additional spaces on campus to write your online exams. These spaces are available from April 18-30, 2022. Booking is open now.
Need a computer?
Book the LIB 393 Computer Lab. 61 seats available with a desktop computer. Instructions to book are below.
Have your own laptop?
Book a seat in classroom KHE 221. 120 seats available. Don't forget your power cord/adapter! Instructions to book are below.
Need a space to write an online proctored exam (i.e. Respondus Monitor)?
Email email@example.com to book one of 3 CGWR rooms on the SLC 7th floor. These are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that these rooms are silent spaces for exams only.
Find more general information about Exams at the Registrar’s Office.
How to book an exam space in LIB 393 or KHE 221:
On a Desktop / Laptop:
- Log into Skedda using your my.ryerson credentials. If this is your first time, Skedda will prompt you to create an account.
- In the top-left corner, click on the “DAY” view.
3. In the top-right corner, click on “SPACES”.
4. From the drop-down menu, select the room you would like to book (LIB 393 or KHE 221).
5. Along the top, click on the date, and select your desired date from the drop-down calendar.
6. Select a seat and confirm your date/time. Enter your booking details.
7. Click “Confirm booking”.
- Log into Skedda using your my.ryerson credentials. If this is your first time, Skedda will prompt you to create your account.
- In the top-left corner, click on the “Day” view.
- Click on the green + (plus) icon in the bottom-right to create a new booking.
- Select a seat and confirm your date/time.
- Enter your booking details.
- Once completed, click “Confirm booking”.